Bumpers, silent blocks
We offer wide assortment of bumpers and silent blocks.
Silent blocks are made of rubber on basis of SBR and NBR in standard hardness 55 Sh.
Cylindrical springs, standard
Cylindrical springs, non-standard, full
Cylindrical springs, non-standard, through
Cylindrical springs, non-standard, disc-type
Stop springs, circular
Stop springs, balk-type
Stop springs, GP type
- Considerably different stiffness in two directions,
- Low drag stiffness, or high compression stiffness
- Common cases of flexible seating of machines with medium rotation speed, oscillation frequency.
- High stiffness in all directions,
- Stiffness may be reduced by their series connection.
- Seating of heavy machines and bases,
- Spring of resonance coal sorting machine, block substances./li>
- Bumpers with progressive damping characteristics
- Limitation of displacements,
- Flexible seating of machines with low horizontal forces - machine and apparatus footers.
Characteristics - Type 01:
- Increased stiffness under vertical, horizontal load
Application - Type 01:
- Flexible seating of machines
- Damping and isolation of oscillations
- Reduction of machine noise
Characteristics - Type 20:
- Increased radial stiffness,
- Low axial and torsion stiffness.
Application - Type 20:
- Elastic insert of joints, rods, suspensions, leaf springs, clutches, etc.